Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Milwaukee Magazine


Happy Wednesday Everyone~! 

Currently working on a commission. Didn't get a chance to do Wed Illustration this week, but I still want to say hello here. 

I just received the August Issue of Milwaukee Magazine (http://www.milwaukeemag.com) in the mail. It's an informative, literate and entertaining magazine provides useful services and thoughtful stories to Milwaukeeans. In this issue, I had the pleasure to illustrate the Insider Style column. The girl is wearing products made by Milwaukee's local stores. 

A big thanks to the editor team for kindly including my profile on the contributors' page!

4 comments:

  1. Very cool! CONGRATS!
    http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome, Sunny! Congrats on being published =)
    ~Joanna <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you,my dear friend. You have been a great inspiration to me. Happy creating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your insider gal, just wonderful! Congratulations Sunny ~

    ReplyDelete