Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kellybee

Aug. 24, 2010
.
Earlier this month, I finished painting a little munny for Kelly's birthday present.
To me, Kelly is the sweetest friend anyone could ever hope to have.
I am always thankful to have her as my dearest friend for many years.:)
.
The front side of the munny is Kelly--the blue-haired cactus fairy,
The back side of the munny is Bee(me)--the girl wearing a bee hat.
I named the munny Kellybee.
.
The front and back side of the little munny is always connected;
I hope our friendship is just like that, inseparable...
.
Yesterday, Kellybee safely flew across the Pacific Ocean,
and arrived at Kelly's home in Beijing, China.
.
Kelly happily welcomed Kellybee, and took many cute photos of it,
here are some of the photos Kelly sent me:
.
I think Kellybee will be the happiest munny in the whole world,
because she just found the most loving and caring owner! ♡
...........................................................................................
Kelly sent me more sweet photos, here's a few (Aug. 28, 2010)

3 comments:

  1. Omg, Sunny!! That is soooo awesome!! You should do a series, and see if you can show them somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a beautiful gift, this is gorgeous! Your friend is so lucky to have it, the idea behind it is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a nicely painted toy! Your presentation of the toy is really good, it shows you really care for it. You are creative to come up with all the photography that uses your other toys and plants.

    ReplyDelete